Tuesday 8 March 2022

March 8, 1992: Nancy called to tell me her breasts were hurting so I brought the baby back


Thirty years ago today
 
            On Sunday Nancy called to ask me to come and take the baby so she could do her income tax. She was just falling asleep when I picked her up, but she woke up just before we got to Warden Station. She was awake from then until 17:30, during which time she tried again to continuously knock over my lamp. She liked to shake the stool it was on while looking up and watching the illuminated shade move. She also crawled around a lot and ate dirt. I fed her some milk to help her sleep because she was cranky and then gave her some more when she woke up at around 20:00. Nancy called to tell me her breasts were hurting and so I got her together and we left. She was in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment