Wednesday 2 March 2022

March 2, 1992: I forgot to go to work


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I got up at 10:30. I had fried eggs and toast for breakfast and did a few things. Then I looked at my appointment book and … Oh my god! I was supposed to be at Sheridan College in Brampton for 8:30 that morning. I called Warren to tell him I was sorry. He just said that these things happen. I spent the rest of the day saying to myself out loud, “I can’t believe I did that!” 
            I called a bunch of schools for work to try to make up for the $100 I’d lost. 
            I watched TV and had a Caesar salad. 
            I worked on Anne Ziegler’s and her daughter’s horoscopes.
            I did a collage with a picture of myself.
            I cleaned up. 
            I called the legal service about my eviction notice and made an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment