Thursday 17 March 2022

March 17, 1992: I met an attractive model named Wanda who seemed to like me


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 5:55 on Tuesday, got ready and caught a streetcar at 6:10. At Sheridan College in Oakville, I posed with a male model. It was a two-week pose, but I couldn’t make it for the next week because I would have to be in court in the morning. 
            I met an attractive model named Wanda who seemed to like me. I thought to myself, “We’ll see.” 
            I had a break from 11:30 until 13:45. I worked again from 13:45 to 16:15 and did some good poses that impressed the students and teacher. I took a break until 18:00 and then posed until 20:15. A teacher offered me a ride at 20:30 but she wasn’t ready to go until 21:00. She dropped me off at the Keele subway station and then I rode to Woodbine where I caught the bus down to Queen. I made almost raw spaghetti with sauce and watched TV. I fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment