Thursday 10 March 2022

March 10, 1992: I put my hand over my mouth and held it in as I made my way to the toilet where up came all the French fries and chili sauce


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I woke up feeling bloated and heavy in the stomach from having pigged out the day before. I left my place at around 6:15 and caught the 7:03 to Oakville. I started posing for an art class at Sheridan College at 8:30 and took a break at 10:00. When I stepped off the stage, I suddenly felt like I was gonna throw up. I put my hand over my mouth and held it in as I made my way to the toilet where up came all the French fries and chili sauce. I felt a lot better after, but I had a bad taste in my mouth, and I felt dehydrated, so I went to the cafeteria and got some juice. I finished modeling at 11:30, and I still felt ill, so I stuck my finger down my throat and brought up more French fries, chili sauce, and the juice that I'd just drank. 
            I was weak for the rest of the day and didn’t eat any solid food. I just laid on the couch, watched TV, and drank two bottles of Orangina. I slept a lot in bed with my clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment