Wednesday 16 March 2022

March 16, 1992: It was a difficult pose for my neck because I was leaning forward and looking up


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 8:00 and had a couple of apples for breakfast. I packed some more with the rest of the peanuts and headed to work. I caught the 9:43 to Oakville and got to Sheridan College at 10:30. I found out from Warren that I couldn’t get paid double for posing for two classes at once. There were three female models working today. In the first session, I did one pose for Eric Brittan’s painting class. Then I worked in the next room for Bill Ottmeiller’s class. It was a difficult pose for my neck because I was leaning forward and looking up. There were a lot of breaks, but I didn’t finish in time for the 17:01 GO train back to Toronto, so I caught the 17:30 to Union Station, the subway to Queen and the streetcar home. I had soya spaghetti and made a great sauce out of navy beans, crushed tomatoes, tofu, and brewer’s yeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment