Saturday 5 March 2022

March 5, 1992: Anne Ziegler said the astro-analysis I did for her was very accurate


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday while working at Sheridan College, since I’d stopped drinking coffee for Lent the day before, I attempted to stay awake by drinking Coke. I tried to take a little nap during every break. I had vegi-chili for lunch. 
            I gave Anne Ziegler her and her daughter’s astro-analysis and she said they were both accurate. I learned a lot from doing them. 
            Anne couldn’t give me a ride this time and so I caught a bus to Shoppers World and waited at the GO stop with this other guy who said he’d been waiting for an hour. I waited for over half an hour and then decided to find a phone and call the number of the stop. They said that they come by at 15:30, 18:30 and 21:30. I bought my waiting companion a tea because he’d said that he was cold and he appreciated it.              Once I was back in Toronto, I bought some food on the way home. 
            I watched Kids in The Hall and Three Dead Trolls In A Baggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment