Wednesday 30 March 2022

March 30, 1992: The third-year art class could hardly draw while the first-year class was better


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday morning I was on time for the 6:43 GO Train to Oakville, even though I’d been aiming for the 7:03. At Sheridan College I modeled for another new teacher. Her third-year class could hardly draw while her first-year group in the next class were better. I did sequential poses so the animation students could put more than one drawing on a page to simulate motion. I had a big salad for lunch and then worked for her again until 14:30. Then I worked for Bill Attmeiller’s class but there were only about three students working through most of the session. They finished at 16:50 and so I didn’t catch the 17:01 back to Toronto, but I didn’t have to wait long for the 17:30. A couple of women seemed to be making eyes at me so that made me feel better. On the way home I went to the basement Loblaws near Yonge and Queen, and I got some salad stuff. Nancy called that night and said they’d be bringing the baby by on Tuesday morning. I watched the Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment