Monday 28 March 2022

March 28, 1992: Kicking her feet and smiling, my daughter loved to ride in the shopping cart


Thirty years ago

            On Saturday I picked my daughter up at around 10:00. We went straight to my place, and she fell asleep shortly after I got her home, so I didn’t have that much time with her. We went to the supermarket later on and kicking her feet and smiling she loved riding around in the shopping cart. She helped me pick out oranges. Back at my place she wandered around and kept trying to knock over my lamp until I moved it. She loved to crawl into the bathroom and to stand under the sink. At about 19:00 I brought her to Warden Station and kissed her goodbye when Nancy picked her up. I got home halfway through “Counterstrike.” I did some work and had a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment