Tuesday 15 March 2022

March 15, 1992: While helping Nancy with her taxes I realized there were problems with mine so I needed to unseal the envelope and redo them


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 13:00 and called Nancy but she wasn’t home. I had fried tofu, grapes, and Kukicha tea for breakfast. I called Nancy again and her mother answered, telling me that they’d taken Nancy’s sister Susan to the airport and would be coming to my place afterward. I cleaned up a little bit more and when my sleeping daughter arrived, I put her to bed. While she was sleeping, I reworked Nancy’s astrological chart because I’d gotten AM and PM mixed up. The baby woke up when I was halfway finished. I fed her an apple and she loved to hang on to what she ate. She crawled around while Nancy procrastinated about doing her taxes. When the baby fell asleep again Nancy finally started them. While helping her I realized there were problems with mine and so I would have to open the envelope and redo them. 
            I had no money to start buying fresh fruit for the next phase of my fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment