Tuesday 1 March 2022

March 1, 1992: My baby daughter and I bonded and I had this feeling that she loved me


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I called Nancy at around 10:30. She said she had to come down to Kingston Rd and Birchmount anyway and so she would bring my daughter to me. I showered and cleaned up a bit before she arrived. Within the first hour, after exploring and then eating half an apple, the baby fell asleep for four hours. I swept the floor, watched Star Trek, and got some work done. When she woke up we played and I fed her some vegetables. We had a wonderful time together! We bonded and I had this feeling from her that she loved me. 
            At 20:30 I took her up to Warden Station where Nancy came with the car and took her away. I went home and tried to find The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment