Monday 21 March 2022

March 21, 1992: I craved Mutsu apples and visualized a big chocolate sundae


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up fairly early on Saturday because it was the second day of my fast and I found that, although I slept more often when I was fasting, I slept less in a given stretch. I laid around a lot, but I didn’t get tired of anything but being tired. I watched TV, did a small amount of cleaning, shaved, and showered. I spent some time lying on the couch and then went to bed. I craved Mutsu apples and visualized a big chocolate sundae. 
            It pissed me off that Nancy felt she had the right to just take my child out of town. She was a child in a woman’s body. She was so selfish and didn’t have any sense of responsibility or duty. Sacrifice was not in her vocabulary. She thought the world revolved around her. Sometimes I would have liked to smash her in the face. She didn’t realize how important I was in our daughter’s life and how dedicated I’d proven myself to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment