Saturday 26 March 2022

March 26, 1992: I was depressed about being late but the class was impressed with my work so I felt better


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday morning I woke up late again. This time when I got to Yorkdale I tried to take the 7:25 Brampton Local to see if it would get me to Sheridan College quicker than the Bramalea Express, but it was the same. I was a little over fifteen minutes late for class and I was depressed about a combination of that and thinking about Nancy’s power games. But the teacher and the students were very impressed with my work, so that made me feel better. I talked with Carole Christmas at lunch and apologized that in the rush to get out the door I’d forgotten to bring the astrological chart that I’d worked out for her. I modeled for Joe’s class again in the afternoon while his students used my poses to make collages. Joe gave me a ride to the Lansdowne subway station. I stopped to get groceries on the way home. I had to crawl in my window again because I’d misplaced my front door key for the last few days. I called to talk with my daughter and Nancy said if I wasn’t working tomorrow I could see the baby, but I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment