Thursday 31 March 2022

March 31, 1992: My daughter took big gulps of sweet potato while looking at all the people on the crowded bus


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday Nancy’s sister Susan brought the baby to me at around 10:00. She played for a while and then slept for one or two hours. I got the place cleaned up a bit while she was sleeping. When she woke up, I fed her, and she ate a lot. All of the millet and a whole sweet potato. I took her down to the water, out on the pier, along the beach a couple of blocks, and then to the supermarket. She had a bit of a cold; her nose was running, and she was coughing. I took the groceries back to my place and then headed up to Nancy’s. She took big gulps of sweet potato while looking at all the people on the crowded bus. I got her there at around 17:00 and was home in time for two Star Treks.

No comments:

Post a Comment