Tuesday 29 March 2022

March 29, 1991: My daughter cried when her mother came to take her away from me


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I made sure I was up at Nancy’s place at 9:30 to get my daughter before Nancy got any funny ideas about taking her to her doll party prenatal class reunion. She said she still wanted to take her there. She didn’t even care that it wasn’t as important as her daughter seeing her father. I argued briefly and she said she would pick her up at my place later. 
            At home, she crawled around as usual and ate periodically. She slept for three hours and then played and ate some more, then I gave her a bath. I hadn’t dressed her yet, so she was just in diapers and a t-shirt, and I was naked when Nancy came in. My daughter cried when she saw she was leaving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment