Saturday 31 December 2022

Eric Stough


            On Friday morning I finally memorized "J'ai pas d'regret" (I've No Regrets) by Boris Vian.
Tomorrow I'll look for the chords. 
            I finished working out the chords for "Ohio" by Serge Gainsbourg and ran through the song in French. Tomorrow I'll upload it to my Christian's Translations blog. 
            I weighed 84 kilos before breakfast. 
            I worked on my bedbug timeline and got it to just four and a half months short of the present. I hope to have it done later today. 
            I weighed 84.1 kilos before lunch. 
            In the afternoon I took a bike ride but didn't go all the way downtown because it started raining at Bloor and Huron, so I went south and headed home. It stopped shortly after that but started again when I was almost back in Parkdale. 
            I weighed 84 kilos at 17:00. I was caught up on my journal at 17:42. 
            I finished updating my bedbug timeline since June 7, 2021. I highlighted all of the main events involving pest control and my interactions with the landlord. 
            I went up and knocked on David's door to invite him to lunch tomorrow. He gave me a $50 gift card for Metro as usual for this time of year. 
            I edited my very first Christian's Translations blog from ten years ago because the YouTube video was no longer valid and so I put in a new one and added a new title with copyright information. There are quite a few like that and so I'll spend some time fixing them up. 
            I had a potato with gravy and a slice of roast beef while watching South Park: Streaming Wars Part 2. 
            Steve Black is missing and we know that he was stabbed by Man-Bear-Pig and thrown onto a waterslide before going under. But because he is missing the police consider him the prime suspect in the murder of Cussler and the mastermind behind the streaming wars. 
            Randy Marsh wakes up on a park bench and doesn't remember anything of the last few days. When people see him they recognize him as Karen and panic. The police arrive and tranquilize him. In the hospital the police chief updates him on the global scale problems he caused as Nuclear Karen over the last little while. He is taken home to Tegridy Farms where all the marijuana has died. 
            Meanwhile the real mastermind behind the streaming wars, Mr. Pi-Pi has begun to market pee as water and he has hired celebrities like Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Larry David to drink and frolic in his pee in commercials. 
            Randy is looking at what has happened to the water and remembers that he was a once a scientist, a fluvial geomorphologist who studies the changes in streams and rivers. Randy goes back to his old job at the US Geological Survey and begins working on a solution to the water problem. He figures they can pump seawater to Colorado. 
            Steve wakes up underneath Pi-Pi's waterpark. There he meets the mate and the child of Man-Bear-Pig and it's because of them that Pi-Pi can control Man-Bear-Pig. Steve escapes. 
           Then Tolkien, Butters, and Cartman go looking for Steve at the waterpark. They find the slide that Steve went down and they go into the basement where they also meet Man-Bear-Pig's family. They are all trapped by Pi-Pi's security and Pi-Pi says he's going to flood their prison with pee. Pi-Pi also has Man-Bear-Pig wreck the US Geological Survey. 
            Randy says he's failed and he can't do anything about it. His family say he's right that he can't but there's someone who can. They tell him he needs to bring back Karen. Sharon has saved a jar of weed from his Thanksgiving Day Special of three years ago. He smokes it and turns into Karen again. He goes to the waterpark and overwhelms the place with his sense of privilege. PiPi orders Man-Bear-Pig to attack but then the boys, and the monster's family are free. Man-Bear-Pig kills Pi-Pi. 
            Randy looks at Cartman's breast implants and realizes he's found the solution to the problem of pumping the seawater into the desalination plant in the mountains. He uses special suction machinery to drain Cartman's implants, as well as the implants of hundreds of women who were told to be brave by Matt Damon. Somehow the implants can be converted to enough water for at least the summer. 
            The animation director and one of the producers for South Park is Eric Stough. He earned a film degree in 1995 and has been working with Trey Parker and Matt Stone since their very first projects. He's been nominated for 14 Emmy Awards and has won five. He's also won a Peabody Award. He did the unmuffled voice of Kenny McCormick on the few occasions when it has been featured. He and his sheltered upbringing is also the inspiration behind the character of Butters Stotch. 



            For the third night in a row I found no bedbugs. Maybe filling in the cracks helped by burying some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment