Thursday 10 November 2022

November 10, 1992: It surprised me how muscular Marie was because she was also very soft and feminine


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I woke up at 9:11 and remembered that I was supposed to be at the Stuart Building of the Ontario College of Art at 9:00. I called Connie and she said to head down anyway because the teacher probably didn't even know there was a model scheduled. But then she called me two minutes later to tell me not to bother because when the instructor realized that the model wasn't coming, he took the students on a field trip. So, I wouldn't be paid for that day, and I guessed that it made up for Friday. I called Marie at 10:00 and she suggested that I come over at 14:00. So, I gathered some of my collages and writing to show her and brought along her astrological chart. I was a bit late, but it was good to be with her in private. She seemed to really like my art, but she also seemed overly agreeable. We kissed and hugged, and I discovered that she was really muscular, perhaps because she used to race yachts. It was surprising because there was also something very soft and feminine about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment