Saturday 5 November 2022

November 5, 1992: Since I'd been having sex with Carol all night I left her place for work without sleep


Thirty years ago today 

            Because I'd been having sex with Carol, I didn't sleep at all before I had to leave her place for work on Thursday morning. I was pretty spaced out when I posed for the class at Humber College. I was supposed to meet Nancy after work to pick up my daughter, so I phoned her from Humber, and she said to call back at 11:45 about meeting her at Finch Station. When I phoned, I was told she'd left a message for me to be there at 12:30. When I got there, I had a coffee and she showed up at 12:45 to tell me that she needed the baby to try on clothes, so I went home and slept until 21:00. Carol called and we talked until 23:30. She said she would be leaving for Cuba on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment