Wednesday 23 November 2022

November 23, 1992: Sometimes I hated myself for being a slob


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday morning I called Marie, and she was still on for Tuesday to see Dracula. I left for work at around 11:00 and brought along the copies of Grubb Magazine that contain my submissions and the responses that Rosemary wanted to read. I worked until 18:00 and had to be at the Ontario College of Art for 19:00 but Rosemary hung around to talk with students and even though she was my ride I didn't feel it was my place to tell her to hurry up. I was fifteen minutes late for David's class for the second time in a row. He'd already called the front desk for another model when I walked in but then he called her back and canceled. It was the first night of a two week pose. I went home, worked on my progressed astrological charts and then went to bed. The place was a mess because I'd dug out the Grubb Magazines in the kitchen. Sometimes I hated myself for being a slob.

No comments:

Post a Comment