Thursday 17 November 2022

November 17, 1992: Ross Mendez told me I bring out the Expressionist in his students


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I took care of my daughter. I had to wake her up from her nap and dress her to get her to the Eaton Centre to meet her mother. But when we arrived Nancy wasn't there. It was already 15:45 but I waited ten minutes for her before I had to take the baby to work with me. When I got there ten minutes late, Nancy was waiting for me. She said that I'd left already and so she came there. I was pissed off as I hurried to the classroom but it turned out that the students hadn't finished setting up yet and so I was fine. Ross Mendez told me that I brought out the Expressionist in his students and they drew me differently than any other model. I worked from 19:00 to 21:00 for Greg Damery on the first week of a not too difficult pose. The other model was Joanna and quite beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment