Friday 4 November 2022

November 4, 1992: Carol invited me to her place, then to sleep on her couch, then to join her in bed, and then we fucked


Thirty years ago today
           
            On Wednesday I picked up my daughter and she fell asleep on the way to my place. I cooked beans and while I was feeding her, she said, "beans" and then "baby." She would now put anything in the garbage that I asked. I met her mother later at Yonge and Bloor to give her back. Then I went to work at a high school and did five-minute poses for one and a half hours in front of a crowd of parents and siblings who were there for parent-teachers night. After work I went to the Country Style donut shop at Sheppard and Yonge to meet Carol Gault. She was not very attractive, but she'd had an interesting life. She had interviewed a lot of famous people and she used to be on TV. Then I was surprised to see Paula Latcham walk in because it turned out she lived in that neighbourhood. I invited her to sit down, and she stayed for quite a while, as she and Carol seemed to get along. Then Carol invited me to her place. After we talked until late, she invited me to sleep on her couch. After a while she invited me to sleep in bed with her, and then we fucked. She seemed to enjoy it and it felt good for me to get laid again. She was easy to talk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment