Saturday 12 November 2022

November 12, 1992: During my driving lesson I went through a stop sign


Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday at 9:00 I arrived at West Toronto Secondary School to find the English as a Second Language course in session with a substitute teacher in the other room and another model there wondering what was going on. I went up to Bloor and played Arkanoid until 10:00, then I came back down. Beverly was there and so I worked for her while the other guy posed in the other room. I picked up a roti on my way to work at Central Technical School in the afternoon. I called Marie from the basement but there was no answer. I ran into Michael Gerry, and he told me he'd double-booked and so he signed my time sheet, and I went home. 
            I had a driving lesson from 17:00 to 19:00. I felt really rusty and made a lot of mistakes. I even went through a stop sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment