Sunday 27 November 2022

November 27, 1992: Carol asked me where she could get some pot but I told her she was 14 years too late


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I worked all day at the Ontario College of Art on the last sitting of a two-day pose for Mario Polidori. I forgot my astrological paperwork and so on my breaks, after reading the paper I just vegged out. Even though I didn't have the rent, I bought some beer and Kentucky Fried Chicken. I went home and called Mike Copping to ask if he wanted to get together. I had dinner and a beer while watching Casablanca. Carol called to ask if I knew where to get some pot for a friend, although she didn't actually say "pot" because she was afraid to say what she meant on the phone. I told her she was fourteen years too late. I ate cheese corn while watching Kids in the Hall and The Larry Sanders Show, and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment