Wednesday 16 November 2022

November 16, 1992: Carol wanted me to spend the night but I didn't


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I didn't have to be at work until 15:00 and so I left at 13:30. I thought that I was late getting to A.Y. Jackson Secondary School at Cummer and Leslie, but it turned out that I wasn't late at all. The students of the first class applauded when I finished posing, but they may have done that for every model. After class there was a snack of food brought from home by the students. I got a ride to Sheppard Centre with the other model. I found a bank to cash my cheque and a beer store to buy a case. Then I called Carol Gault and went over to her place. She ordered Chinese food and we watched "Swimming to Cambodia". She wanted me to spend the night, but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment