Thursday 3 November 2022

November 3, 1992: I sat in the teachers' lounge and wrote in my journal


Thirty years ago today

            I woke up at around 6:00 on Tuesday morning. I had breakfast, did some writing, and cleaned up a bit before leaving for work. I arrived at West Toronto Secondary School to learn that I was free for the first period and so I sat in the teachers' lounge and got caught up on my journal. I posed from 10:20 until 11:30 and then went up to call on Sebastian but there was no response. I worked at Central Technical School until 15:15. I was scheduled to work on November 6 at both Western and Central but school would be canceled for that day and so I got my time sheet signed for those six hours anyway. I got a response to my Telepersonals ad from a journalist named Carole Gault and we arranged to meet after I finished work on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment