Monday 28 November 2022

November 28, 1992: I entertained my daughter by throwing up in front of her


Thirty years ago today

             On Saturday I woke up at 9:40 and called Nancy. She said she would be leaving for my place soon. I wasn't feeling well, and I tried to make myself throw up two times. The only things that came up were the two oranges that I'd eaten for breakfast. Nancy finally showed up with my daughter at around 15:00 and she said I could keep her overnight. She was pretty cranky when she saw that her mother was gone. I didn't take her out for a walk because I thought she would go to sleep soon, but she didn't. I vomited in front of her for her amusement and it was an orange again. I was feeling pretty weak. She didn't go to sleep until 18:00 and I was hoping she would stay down for the night, but she woke up at 21:00. She hadn't eaten much and so I fed her. She wanted to go out, but I couldn't, and she wouldn't go back to bed. I laid down on the couch and she joined me, sometimes getting up but eventually falling back to sleep in the first half hour after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment