Monday 21 November 2022

November 21, 1992: I took my daughter to the Swedish Christmas Fair


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I had to go up to Nancy's place to pick up my daughter. Nothing was ready and so I waited an hour and on top of that she didn't want to hang out with me at first. Later she left with me willingly. I took her down to the Swedish Christmas Fair at Harbourfront, and it was pretty boring. But there was lots of traditional dress and dancing and she seemed to enjoy looking at the stage. We headed back to my place, and she fell asleep. Nancy called and said that it would be better for me to keep her overnight. She woke up at around 20:00 and we just stayed inside until around 23:00 when I put her back to bed. I stayed up until 3:00 or 4:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment