Tuesday 22 November 2022

November 22, 1992: I watched a collection entitled "Female Misbehaviour" of four short films by Monika Treut: "Bondage", "Annie", "Dr. Paglia", and "Max".


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday morning I woke up before my daughter and laid in bed for a while, then when I got up, she followed me. I made her oatmeal with coconut, honey, and a little cream; toast with peanut butter; and her bottle. She ate quite a bit. We went for a long walk up to Woodbine and Gerrard, and then back down through the nature trail to home, where I down for her nap. Just after she went to sleep, Nancy's sister Susan called to ask if I was going to bring the baby down to the Eaton Centre. I told her not for the next three hours, and so I had to take her up to her mother's place after she woke up at 18:30. Nancy met me at the bus stop so I could get back on and make it downtown before 22:00 to see the movie about Camille Paglia. It was actually a collection entitled "Female Misbehaviour" of four short films by Monika Treut: "Bondage", "Annie", "Dr. Paglia", and "Max".

No comments:

Post a Comment