Friday 25 November 2022

November 25, 1992: I had fun posing for Experimental Arts


Thirty years ago today

            I talked with Marie from late Tuesday until 0:30 on Wednesday. Mike Copping came over and reviewed a chess game he was in the middle of. I set the alarm for 4:00 and went to bed. 
            I met Rosemary at 8:20. She hadn't finished reading the Grubb Magazines that I'd brought her containing my submissions and the reactions. She was surprised to learn that I was into astrology. I worked on her chart. When we were finished work, she drove me to York Mills so I could catch the subway downtown and I was just on time to work at the Stewart Building at the Ontario College of Art. I had fun posing for Experimental Arts and got off work twenty minutes early. I called Nancy and found out that she didn't need me that day to take care of my daughter. I called Marie and she wasn't in, but since I had no time to go home, I went to Market Square and hung out just in case she came by. I left for work at 17:15 and wrote this during a break while posing at Western Technical School.

No comments:

Post a Comment