Saturday 19 November 2022

November 19, 1992: I had to take my daughter to work because her mother was late again


Thirty years ago today

             On Thursday I woke Mike Copping up an hour later than he'd asked me to, and I got up at around 11:00. 
            I had a driving lesson at noon. I was getting better but not as good as I was before the driving test that I'd failed a few months before. 
            Later Nancy brought my daughter over and I put her to bed as soon as I could. Nancy was supposed to meet us again at the Eaton Centre and I thought for sure she'd get it right this time. But sure enough she wasn't there and so I was ten minutes late for work with a baby on my hands. I posed with my daughter until the long break, and no one seemed to mind. Nancy showed up before I started the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment