Tuesday 29 November 2022

November 29, 1992: I was drinking coffee on the couch when my daughter walked in smiling and stayed in a good mood for the rest of the day


Thirty years ago today 

            On Sunday I got up around 10:30. My daughter stirred and so I gave her a bottle. She slept for another hour while I made her breakfast and had mine. I was drinking a coffee on the couch when she walked in smiling and she stayed in that good mood for the rest of the day. She happily ate the oatmeal that I made with the water from Saturday's beans with some honey and coconut. She also had a piece of toast with peanut butter. We went out and she walked all the way to Cultures without being carried. She wanted to go into the toy store and so we spent maybe twenty minutes there. She was most impressed with a toy broom for $12.95 but I thought I could get one cheaper somewhere else. We walked up Woodbine to Gerrard and then down some other street. She wanted to be carried and then fell asleep just after I got to Kingston Road. She slept until around 18:30. I danced for a while to Billy Idol while holding her and then took her back to her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment