Monday 15 May 2023

May 15, 1993: I developed some photos I'd taken of the Pizza Pizza on Queen


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I got up around 10:30 and headed to Scarborough to pick up my daughter. It was hard getting her out of there because she wanted to play in the back yard. We went to the playground for a while and finally caught the bus. When we got off she wanted to go to the school playground at the top of my street. When we got home she took a bath and at around 18:00 she went to sleep for the night. I drank the rest of my beer and after dinner I had ice cream and pop. I did some darkroom work and developed photos of the Pizza Pizza on Queen. I did some writing. In my encyclopaedia biographical research for astrology I had just gotten past Joan Crawford. I went to bed at around 1:00 on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment