Tuesday 9 May 2023

May 9, 1993: For my daughter's second birthday I bought her a red wagon


Thirty years ago today

            Sunday was Mother's Day and so I didn't take my daughter but I found out later that neither did Nancy. I did some cleaning, then showered and shaved. I worked on some Moon chronologies in my astrological chart. At around 13:00 I headed out to shop at toy stores for a birthday present for my daughter. I went to Mastermind and then downtown to check out The Bay and Eaton's. There were a couple of interesting things at The Bay but nothing at Eaton's. I headed up to Toys R Us and went through the entire store. I found a red wagon and bought it for $46 after tax. I took it home but I still wanted to get her a musical instrument like a xylophone or a harmonica. All of the xylophones that I saw were wimpy. I thought that I might check out Don Mills Centre again on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment