Tuesday 16 May 2023

May 16, 1993: My daughter and I went to the playground with a bunch of tools, some of which she lost


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday my daughter and I got up at around 8:30 and had toast and cereal. We went out to the playground with the hammer and a bunch of other tools, some of which she lost. Then we walked down to Queen, went to Taco Bell and had a burrito. We were in the toy store until she got cranky and we went home. In the back yard we found our upstairs neighbour's shovels and went back to the playground. She was sliding with some older kids. She liked to jump from rock to rock. We went home and I got her to eat some corn chowder that I'd made. I gave her a bath and tortured her eyes with shampoo. She went to sleep for the night at almost 19:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment