Thursday 4 May 2023

May 4, 1993: Nancy spent two and a half hours shopping for what it would have taken me five minutes to get


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I got up at 9:00. I put on my newly sewed jeans, had an orange and got ready for work. I gathered some song research to take with me and caught the bus. I wrote in my diary all the way to West Toronto Secondary School and was caught up at 10:18 while waiting for class to start. I worked for a substitute teacher in the second period. I had no work in third period and so I spent an extended lunch in the teachers lounge making phone calls and working on song lists. I talked with Danya when she came in. After work I met Nancy and my daughter at 15:45 in St. Patrick Station. We walked over to Cotton Basics where Nancy spent two and a half hours shopping for what would have taken me five minutes to get. My daughter was very rambunctious while we waited for her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment