Wednesday 31 May 2023

May 31, 1993: Marie said she wanted hire me to teach her yoga


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday when I brought my daughter back to her mother's place, Nancy was an asshole and wouldn't bring her for me to kiss goodnight. On Monday I posed at the Heliconian Club. After work I bought a Metropass. I found a number in the directory that I thought might be Marie's and so I called it and it was. She seemed glad that I found her and told me she would have tracked me down if I hadn't reached her, but couldn't talk just then. Later I tried her number several times and she was finally home at 16:30. She said she wanted to hire me to teach her yoga on a regular basis. We arranged to meet on Wednesday. When I called Nancy she was still all uptight.

No comments:

Post a Comment