Saturday 6 May 2023

May 6, 1993: In the park my daughter helped a woman feed the pigeons


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday my daughter and I got up at around 9:00. We had French toast and eventually got ready to go out. We walked down to Queen where I used the payphone to call George Brown College to get a confirmation that my cheque was there. It was and so we caught the streetcar downtown. We got some french fries. We walked toward Yonge and Queen and stopped in the park where she stayed a long time as she played with a dog, some artistic gutter work, and helped a woman feed the pigeons. I cashed my cheque at Yonge and then we went to the Eaton Centre where she rode the elevator and played in the Disney Store. We had some carrot-apple juice and caught the streetcar home. On the way there she shit her pants and fell asleep. I bought some diapers and changed her without washing her. She slept for sixteen hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment