Monday 1 May 2023

May 1, 1993: My daughter napped too far into the evening for me to take her back to her mother


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday my daughter woke up and got me up at 9:00. She ate porridge, half an apple, and drank from the bottle. We played with tools and paint and then went out. She played in the playground, then we walked down to Queen and played in the toy store. She wanted to go into the library, probably because she thought that her mother might be there. I took her home, gave her a bath and she went to sleep at 16:00. I had intended on bringing her back to Nancy that evening but she didn't wake up after 19:00 and since I expected her to wake up at any time I couldn't leave her alone in the apartment to call her mother. By the time she woke up it was too late to take her to Scarborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment