Friday 5 May 2023

May 5, 1993: There was a full moon, I felt good and women seemed attracted to me


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I woke up at 8:00 and rushed to get ready. There was a whole lot of construction on the bus route, so I missed a bus when it detoured and had to catch the next one before it turned. I wrote this on the subway while pulling out of Broadview Station on my way to work at Central Technical School. I thought I was late and I would have been on a normal day but there was a meeting and so classes didn't start until 10:45. So before work I had time to go to the bank and cash a cheque. After work I went to a couple of dollar stores. There was a full moon, I felt good and women seemed attracted to me. I met Nancy at Yonge Station at 16:15 to pick up my daughter. She was asleep in the stroller and so I took her home that way instead of carrying her. She didn't wake up until around 19:30. Nancy came to get her but then decided to leave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment