Monday 29 May 2023

May 29, 1993: My daughter was having fun in the mall and when I took her out she hit me


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I called Nancy to tell her that I wasn't working that day after all and so I wanted to pick up my daughter. She said for me to meet her at Fairview Mall. I was drinking a milkshake when they showed up and my daughter had some. We wandered around the mall, she played on the toy electric cars, we went into the pet shop, we danced to a musician, we went up and down and up in the elevator, and she played on a tricycle. When I took her out of the mall she hit me. She went to sleep around 20:30 so it was too late for me to hit the supermarket. I went out to the payphone to call Diana Dufretes and apologized for the crack I'd made on Friday night about her not contributing to the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment