Monday 1 November 2021

November 1, 1991: The heat and plumbing were finally fixed. It was very warm now but quiet


Thirty years ago today
 
            On Friday at 7:00, I met Bill at Broadview Station. He drove me to the shop in Brampton and then we both rode in the truck to Guelph where we unloaded the trailer and got a free lunch. On the way back we made a pick up in Burlington. We got back to the shop at 17:00 but then I had to wait around for a ride downtown with Bill. But Bill was waiting for his nephew and finally we drove to Milton to pick him up. But he wasn't there, so we drove back to Brampton. We wasted two hours before I got a ride to Lawrence and Victoria Park. 
            On the way home I bought a float-toy for my baby daughter. 
            The heat and plumbing had been finally fixed in my place. It was incredibly warm but there was no more noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment