Monday 22 November 2021

November 22, 1991: He gave me $80 but I said I should get more for nine hours. He said we didn't start before 8:00 but I said we did so he gave me another $6


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I left my place at 6:00 and I met Rubin at Finch at 7:00. We delivered furniture for The Brick mostly in Brampton. He dropped me off at Yorkdale and gave me $80 but I told him I should get more for nine hours of work. He argued that we didn't start before 8:00 but I countered that we did, so he gave me another $6. 
            I bought the newspapers, a Lotto 649 ticket, and some groceries, then went home to eat and eat. 
            I talked with Nancy about meeting her on Saturday and she said she would call me in the morning.
            I watched “White Palace.” 
            I worked on some projects and on a collage but I was in a rut. I did some cleaning but it never ended. I thought I would never get through the newspapers. I decided I would need to lower my standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment