Saturday 27 November 2021

November 27, 1991: I was down to eating crackers with peanut butter


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got my new phone number and I called the two places where I'd applied to give it to them. I also called Mike Copping to give it to him. He told me he'd gone to Niagara Falls last week. I phoned the post office and they said they'd already started calling people about Christmas help but I was pessimistic about being contacted. I still couldn't reach my worker. 
            The new landlord seemed like a pretty nice guy. 
            I had to be in Mississauga for 18:00 and so I left my place at 16:30. We had to move a few offices to the same place at Don Mills and Eglinton where we'd been a couple of weeks before. We finished at around 23:00 and I got a ride with Ralph to Parliament and Richmond. 
            I was now down to eating crackers with peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment