Wednesday 3 November 2021

November 3, 1991: I told Nancy I wouldn't put my baby in the car with her mother driving


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday we were supposed to be at Judy's for 15:00 but when I called Nancy she, of course, wasn't ready. I waited for her to get back to me but she didn't phone until after 15:00. She said for me to meet her in a certain restaurant at Warden and Finch. I got there and ordered a coffee and some french fries. When Nancy showed up her mother was driving and our baby was in the car. I cringed because I wasn't in the mood to be around Apollonia. I also didn't want my child to be in a vehicle with her behind the wheel because she was a dangerous driver. I went to the car and took my daughter out. I held her and told Nancy that I wasn't going in the car. Nancy got dramatic in German and shouted for a while but we ended up taking the bus. She stopped swearing at me after we got to Judy's place. We were there until around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment