Friday 5 November 2021

November 5, 1991: There was something wrong with a society where the father had no strength in the family


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I went to see Cironne the lawyer. He was kind of unimpressive but I was tired of looking. I wanted action now! 
            I called Welfare and made an appointment for a home visit on Thursday. I talked with Mike Copping about him mediating for Nancy and I on Wednesday and I tried to reach Nancy but couldn't. 
            I missed my baby. It wasn't fair what Nancy was doing to me. She was denying our daughter the full extent of parental love. I thought it was an ego thing on her part since she couldn't possibly have believed that I would do our child harm. There was something seriously wrong with this society where the non maternal parent had no strength in the family. Where the maternal parent could take over and assume all the power over a child's life even if she didn't know what she was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment