Sunday 7 November 2021

November 7, 1991: When my child found out when she was older that she had been kept from me she was going to be angry


Thirty years ago today

            I had to stay home all day on Thursday to wait for the welfare worker. She didn't come until 16:00.
            I called Nancy to let her know my schedule so she could make an appointment with the “counselors” in Kitchener. I didn't know what she was trying to prove. It should have been obvious to her that my daughter needed me. Where did people get the idea that it would be disruptive? When my child found out when she was older that she had been kept from me she was going to be mad.
            I was watching a lot of television and it seemed like I was constantly cleaning up. 
            I was working on two collages a day but most of them turned out lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment