Saturday 20 November 2021

November 20, 1991: I was in a rut. My collages were tiresome, I hadn't taken a photo in a long time and I had so much undeveloped film and unprinted negatives


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got up at around 8:30 and called some moving companies. Some company in Etobicoke said I could apply.
            I had pea soup and toast with margarine for breakfast. 
            I called Nancy but apparently, she had gone away for the day with her mother. I watched TV and did some work. 
            It took half an hour to go through even an old newspaper. 
            After the midday news, I went to Etobicoke to fill out the application and came back at about 17:00. 
            I still couldn't reach Nancy. She had come back but gone out again to the Scarborough Town Centre. Later on when I tried she'd come back and gone out again to Bamburgh Plaza. I tried until late in the evening but never did catch her at home. 
            I watched more TV and did some more work. My collages were getting tiresome and I was in a rut. I hadn't taken a photo in a long time and I had so much undeveloped film and unprinted negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment