Tuesday 9 November 2021

November 9, 1991: I'd gone a whole week without work and my body was starting to crave motion


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday Mike Copping woke me up with a phone call and we talked for a while. 
            I spent most of the day at home and the rest of my money on a couple of things at the supermarket. I couldn't afford the paper. I'd gone a whole week without work and my body was starting to crave motion. My back was sore from inactivity and my mind was getting bored. I was jerking off a couple of times a day.
            I tried to reach Nancy all day but in the end they said she'd come and gone and went to stay at a girlfriend's place that night. I wished she could see how important I was to our daughter. She was doing her harm and our child was going to let her know that after it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment