Friday 19 November 2021

November 19, 1991: The past life believing “counsellors” cancelled our appointment because they didn't want clients who were dealing with lawyers


Thirty years ago today 

             On Tuesday I got up at around 8:30 and called some moving companies. Scarborough Movers said for me to come there and apply. 
             At 9:00 I phoned the food bank and they said to come up before noon. I went there and got white bread; crackers; chow chow; canned beans, soups, corn, pineapple and tuna; packaged soup; and microwave pop corn, although I had no idea what I was going to do with that. 
            Scarborough Movers was at Morningside south of Lawrence but I walked a long way after getting off transit. I filled out an application and got home at around 17:00. 
            I tried to get in touch with Mike Copping but I couldn't reach him. 
            Nancy called and said our appointment with the past life “counsellors” in Kitchener was cancelled because they didn't want to counsel anyone who was already dealing with lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment