Thursday 18 November 2021

November 18, 1991: Nancy and I had an appointment with counsellors who used past lives in their work, so I didn't have my hopes up


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I called a few moving companies. Mark the Mover took my number. I went over and applied at Tippet and Richardson. 
            I called about food banks and found that there was one at Main and Kingston Road. 
            I tried to make pancakes without milk or eggs but just flour and water, so it wasn't very appetizing.
            Nancy called about us going to see the “counselors” in Kitchener. We had an appointment for Wednesday but she said they believed in past lives and applied that to their counseling, so I didn't think it sounded very hopeful. 
            She called again about her friend Brenka's brother, asking if he could go to jail for having a $1000 bill. I didn't think so. 
            I was getting tired easily and I thought it was because of my diet. 
            I put away all of the stuff that Nancy'd brought and most of my things were now back at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment