Sunday 21 November 2021

November 21, 1991: Nancy said tomorrow I could tag behind her all day carrying the baby. Oh boy!


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I got up just after 9:00 and had Kraft Dinner for breakfast. The food would be gone soon. 
            I called some moving companies. An office furniture place at 2500 Lawrence East said for me to come up and apply. I got there at around 13:30 and found the place all locked up. I knocked and a woman said through the window, “Come back tomorrow.” I caught the LRT and went home. 
            I got through to Nancy and she said we could go to the Scott Mission on Friday and I could tag along behind her all day carrying the baby. Oh boy! 
            Later I got a call from Rubin about working on Friday making deliveries for The Brick. That meant I would finally have money tomorrow for the first time in ten days. So I had to call Nancy back to tell her to make it Saturday, so no Scott Mission. 
            I watched TV and did some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment